Sodhi Har Bhajan Singh
Dip.(Civil Engg.), A.M.I.E.(St)
[ An Immortal twelfth (12th) direct Descendent of the fourth (4th) Guru Ram Das Jee ]
( 03 June , 1913 – 17 Oct., 1993 )
A Defence officer by profession .
Immortals also shed their mortal bodies like others but an Immortal leaves behind such a rich Legacy that not only his coming generations but the Humanity at large cherishes and benefits from the Wisdom left by him through his monumental multifaceted Practical and philosophical Works, Writings, etc. which stand testimony to his boundless immortality.
Following are a few of his Authored Monumental Works which are full of boundless Wisdom based on his Independent Research and personal Practical Experience which have been highly appreciated around the world for the Originality and Contents –
- ‘ Bhajan Bandagi Da Partap ‘ (10 Editions)
Punjabi – Original
Hindi. – Translation
English version under the title ‘Glory of Meditation‘ is under print.
- ‘ Sabhibzadiyan Bare Sapshtikaran ‘
- ‘ Guru Ans da Itihass & Guru Ram Das Jee Maharaj da Parivar ‘
- ‘ Bansawali No., 1 ‘
- ‘ Bansawali No., 2 ‘
- ‘ Baba Vasawa Singh Jee Shahid da Hariya Barhiya Bagh – Jallupur Khairah – Distt., Amritsar ‘
- ‘ Sri Guru Ram Das Jee Maharaj di Vans ‘